Class 6MS is taking part in Genius Hour. If you are wondering what it is watch the video below.
The students in 6MS will be given one hour of class time to research and investigate a topic of their choice. But the topic that they investigate must follow three simple rules
- There needs to be a question that they want to answer that can not be answered by Google.
- They must do research on their topic
- They need to share their findings with others.
Within 6MS students will have the opportunity to work individually or with others in pairs or small groups.
- What do you like most about Genius Hour?
- What is the question you are researching?
- Why did you choose to research this question?
We would like to thank 6EK for sharing this idea with us, it’s a good one!